Hi Mr B I think the brick broke at about 60cm highFrom Brooke 4/5B
Hi Mr B im not shore about the plaster brick.From Lawrence.
Hi everyone,I think that it broke at 80cmFrom David 4/5B
I think the brick broke at 80cm highFrom Felicity 4/5B
Can you believe that brooke's plasta brick did'nt break on 2.00.4/5B Tasman
Hey I think it broke at around 60cm Victoria 4/5b
Our Plaster brick broke at 180 cmCallum 45B,Supermen
we did that to 4/5B By Nathan h
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hi Mr B
I think the brick broke at about 60cm high
From Brooke 4/5B
Hi Mr B im not shore about the plaster brick.From Lawrence.
Hi everyone,
I think that it broke at 80cm
From David 4/5B
I think the brick broke at 80cm high
From Felicity 4/5B
Can you believe that brooke's plasta brick did'nt break on 2.00.
4/5B Tasman
Hey
I think it broke at around 60cm
Victoria 4/5b
Our Plaster brick broke at 180 cm
Callum 45B,Supermen
we did that to 4/5B
By Nathan h
Post a Comment