Hi,I'm so nervous about the big show that I have like completely forgot my lines.kiara
i,m in fantastic mr fox
It will be great.Ryan h 45B
I'm Really excited about the big show this month and can't wait till the 5th of NovemberFrom Ella 4/5b
I have the most lines to say as the Centipede.Callum 45B
I cant wait for the big event from Nathan 4/5B
Hey I thought the play was great except my mum said she couldn't hear me?From Brooke 4/5B
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi,
I'm so nervous about the big show that I have like completely forgot my lines.
kiara
i,m in fantastic mr fox
It will be great.
Ryan h 45B
I'm Really excited about the big show this month and can't wait till the 5th of November
From Ella 4/5b
I have the most lines to say as the Centipede.
Callum 45B
I cant wait for the big event
from Nathan 4/5B
Hey
I thought the play was great except my mum said she couldn't hear me?
From Brooke 4/5B
Post a Comment