The book charcter day was great fun.I think everyone shuold ahev won but it was great anyway.can't wait utill next year so i can dress up again.Ella 4/5b
HiYes I agree with you Mr B about the books books and more books book character day was fun!Josh
hi mr bim dressing up as harkak and i will aet yuor soulfrom jesse 45b
Hi Mr BI’m dressing up as Harkak and I will eat your soulfrom Jesse 45b
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The book charcter day was great fun.
I think everyone shuold ahev won but it was great anyway.
can't wait utill next year so i can dress up again.
Ella 4/5b
Hi
Yes I agree with you Mr B about the books books and more books book character day was fun!
Josh
hi mr b
im dressing up as harkak and i will aet yuor soul
from jesse 45b
Hi Mr B
I’m dressing up as Harkak and I will eat your soul
from Jesse 45b
Hi Mr B
I’m dressing up as Harkak and I will eat your soul
from Jesse 45b
Post a Comment