14.11.08

Christmas Time?














4/5B, 4/5 J and 4/5R have proven it.
You don't have to talk about money at Christmas. It didn't even make it to our "top ten".
What is Christmas? Why do you like it?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Christmas because you can spend time with your family and friends, sing Chridtmas carolls and have a realaxing day eating christmas dinner.

Ella 4/5b

P.S. why do you like christmas Mr.B?

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying talking about Christmas and making beads at school Mr.B .

Today my dad is getting down the Christmas decorations so we get started on decorating the house.

Ella 4/5b

Anonymous said...

I like the food!
Yum Yum.........
From Bridget 4/5J

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr B

I can't wait until christmas because I get to spend time with my family

From Brooke 4/5b

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for christmas I like the songs For christmas...

David 4/5B