Are we ready?
YES WE ARE!
5:30 Lingo Lin Theatre, Ormiston College
I am so excited about the show Mr.B . Just can't wait to get on the stage tomorrow night.Ella 4/5b
Hey Mr BThat show was great and everybody was ready!!!!Brooke 4/5B
And what a night it was too!!! The ompa lompas were great,but not good weather.Ryan h 45b
Hi The play was so fun it was so cool to be on stage.
Did you have fun , sorry I could't make it.Felicity 4/5B
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am so excited about the show Mr.B . Just can't wait to get on the stage tomorrow night.
Ella 4/5b
Hey Mr B
That show was great and everybody was ready!!!!
Brooke 4/5B
And what a night it was too!!! The ompa lompas were great,but not good weather.Ryan h 45b
Hi
The play was so fun it was so cool to be on stage.
Did you have fun , sorry I could't make it.
Felicity 4/5B
Post a Comment