15.11.08

Mr B's Likes For Christmas



Someone asked me this, so in no particular order:





  1. doing bead work with my class


  2. making Christmas cards with my class


  3. singing Christmas carols with my class


  4. Christmas lunch


  5. Christmas dinner


  6. Christmas mass ... particularly Christmas Eve


  7. finding presents for people


  8. saying "Merry Christmas"


  9. getting together with my brothers and passing the footy around


  10. watching Christmas movies like "Miracle On 34th Street"(the real one)


  11. ringing distant friends and relatives in distant countries over Christmas


  12. hoping everyone has a peaceful time, free from illness and injury

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Mr B

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year at St Joesph school enjoy the holidays. I have been down the coast for a few days with Yianni's family it was great fun.

See you Joshy!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.B

Those are the things I like to do to!Merry Christmas!
Fabiola

p.s. I would like your e mail