I hope to play some rugby league and many more sports.Ryan H 4/5B
I think the best sport that I played last year was aussie rules and cricket but they were all really great fun.Victoria 4/5b
The year fours will have a great time on Friday.Last year I would have to say that my favourite sports were aussie rules and cricket.From Victoria 4/5b
My favorite sport was hockey. But I wish that we could use the real hockey sticks.From Fabiola
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope to play some rugby league and many more sports.Ryan H 4/5B
I think the best sport that I played last year was aussie rules and cricket but they were all really great fun.
Victoria 4/5b
The year fours will have a great time on Friday.Last year I would have to say that my favourite sports were aussie rules and cricket.
From Victoria 4/5b
My favorite sport was hockey. But I wish that we could use the real hockey sticks.
From Fabiola
Post a Comment