I am really scared about the class elections Mr BMara 4/5B
I love learning about democracy.Kiara 45B
you are the greatest teacher Mr Beiers. From Hannah
I hope my blogging is working, I have been trying to do this for weeks. Hannah
I'm going to win class rep!!!4/5 B JOSH
Hi Mr B I did my speech today it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but I look weird on the T.V from Brooke Little 4/5B
I hope that we get a good rep!!from Amelia!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am really scared about the class elections Mr B
Mara 4/5B
I love learning about democracy.
Kiara 45B
you are the greatest teacher Mr Beiers. From Hannah
I hope my blogging is working, I have been trying to do this for weeks. Hannah
I'm going to win class rep!!!
4/5 B JOSH
Hi Mr B
I did my speech today it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but I look weird on the T.V
from Brooke Little 4/5B
I hope that we get a good rep!!
from Amelia!
Post a Comment