13th May 1917
The gifts of the Holy Spirit. Which ones did Lucia show during her suffering?
I like that picture of The Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima I think it looks amazing. Felicity 4/5B
Hi 4/5B I think Lucia is the bravest girl ever that movie was pretty cruel wasn't it !From Brooke Little 4/5B
I loved that movie is there more? I got a little card with Lucia asking something to our lady of the Rosary on it I will bring it in tomorow.Mara 4/5B
I loved the movie!.It was an amazing thing how that is really true!.I really liked it.David 4/5B
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like that picture of The Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima I think it looks amazing.
Felicity 4/5B
Hi 4/5B
I think Lucia is the bravest girl ever that movie was pretty cruel wasn't it !
From Brooke Little 4/5B
I loved that movie is there more? I got a little card with Lucia asking something to our lady of the Rosary on it I will bring it in tomorow.
Mara 4/5B
I loved the movie!.It was an amazing thing how that is really true!.I really liked it.
David 4/5B
Post a Comment