Fellow students … I am MAD!
Yes, extremely angry. They have done this to Harry Potter and now they are doing this to the C. S Lewis books … THE MOST BELOVED CHILDREN’S BOOKS OF THE 20th CENTURY!
“Prince Caspian” has an “M” rating !!!!!
An “M” rating is the most bizarre, unbelievable move from the OFLC, considering that the movie is PG in the U.S.A.
Some of you watched “The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe” by the same company. Is there something I am missing?
Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!
Editor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is a great shame for kids that such an inspirational childrens classic novel, now has an 'M' rating. What I would like to know is why? Why does a childrens book, converted to a film genre change to a mature audience?
Could film makers tone down special effects to enable kids imagination to be exercised; so we ALL may have a gentler experience as we do when we are reading a book? A question for you??
(today I was told gently by Tessa, even though I must be anonomous... I should also leave a name as well!) We never stop learning!
Great Blog,
Tessa's Mum.
Hi Guys
i think it is a huge shame because us kids would really want to see it because it looks so good!
from Brooke
I have seen the movie and there was good little bits in it but you know what the rest of it was just horrible.
From David
4/5B
Hi Mr B
I think in Prince Caspian they should take out some of the violence so it can be PG.
Kiara 4/5B
Post a Comment